Monday, June 29, 2009

Superheroes

These are some characters that I draw somewhat frequently. I waited awhile to post them because I was afraid that if I started right off with this cast of characters, the sheer awesomeness would drive readers away. As it is, by posting a chunk of the cast of characters at the top of this post I violated Awesomeness limits in three states.

Multi is a sort of tortured soul. Her super power is ghost-like facets of her personality that assist her. She's mostly bad but not necessarily because she intends to be. She had a rough childhood and you should give her a break.

Powerguy is the superhero's superhero (like a man's man but on a mutant level). He basically trained Superman, Spiderman and a lot of others. Powerguy is the good guy. He mostly keeps a low profile, usually appearing only now and then in the margins of notebooks and meeting agendas to fight Darkscary. Which brings us to the third character.

If you don't largely understand Darkscary by the picture and his name you should probably take an IQ test and maybe don't reproduce. He's dark. He's scary and he wears a powerful robotic suit. He's the bad guy.

Lobotomy is neither good or evil. He's really clueless and really lucky. He's a sort of wildcard. You could be fighting a dude and right as he tosses you in front of a freight train the train derails, missing you by a fraction. Or maybe the train hits you but a fragment of your exploding body embeds itself in your enemy's skull and he dies too. It's a tough call. So, nobody really wants him on their side but they don't really want the enemy to have him either. This character was not my idea, I credit a mysterious force called the "Jackotron".

The last guy is the mandatory genius professor. This bores me. Darkscary might kill him and ressurect him as an evil robot. That would be more interesting. And I could draw more robots. I like to draw robots.

1 comment: