Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A15 Gauss Study


So, I decided to do a couple of posts today because I know that I won't be able to post tomorrow or the next day.

This is a rough study of a model A15 humanoid attack robot, equipped with high-velocity gauss rings. The messy lines and quick style really capture the action of the moment. The discharge aura has a particular quality to it that I haven't seen another artist capture in quite this manner. I would also like to call the viewer's attention to the larger cybernetic eye. The savvy aficionado will recognize this as an aftermarket modification, which I was able to represent with a single circular stroke.

This study had to be conducted with quick, sure lines as the A15 series are known for shoddy targeting systems and their guass rings can be dangerous.

Piece Details
Media: Pilot Precise V5 black on Tops Docket Legal paper
Size (rough): 2.2 x 1.9 inches
Price: Not For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment